SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Server Getting More Toxic

flow

Hey Everyone!

Recently  I have noticed that the 1v1 server has been getting more new players (Which is a good thing!) into the server, but also with new players the just join and ruin the experience for everyone else, they mic spam, talk trash to everyone and overall are just toxic. I think there should be a new system or something to stop toxic people from ruining the experience for everyone else. Also older people just want to talk crap to younger people like me (around the ages of 12 to 15 they trash talk and in some cases take it to bullying) I'm 13 atm and I am getting sick of everyone trash talking.
Just a small little rant I had to get off my chest.
Flow ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If there is abuse happening try add some admins on steam so you can MSG them, I'm sure 99% of them are happy to help you. If non are online try record the abuse so we can take action.

@flow I can understand that servers can become toxic when mods/admins are not on the server and that is just life people will try their best to get away with stuff. there are three things I can suggest;

1. Jump onto the website and post in the shoutbox for and admin to join. You can also jump onto the KZG TeamSpeak channel and ask an admin or mod to join the server and sort it out.

2. If an admin or mod isn't available you can record the abuse and the players Steam ID and report them on the forums with proof either a recording or a screenshot with the evidence.

3. least favourite as nothing gets sorted and the problem continues type in console voice enable 0. I would suggest only doing this once you have evidence of the offender abusing the rules.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Hi, i am a player on the server and i have the same problem, yes some times i love being able to talk to the other players and have some fun but 90% of the time you just get toxic players Yelling and screaming, mic spaming and abusing other players. I just bleave that this needs to be addreced by getting your staff team to come on more often and  have rezerved slots for staff, and if there is staff on they need to inforce the rules more because the toxic players are just killing me slowly and i bleave that it is happening to others as well.

'skyPRAh' wrote:
Thanks for the information. We are in the process of getting more admins to keep the server free from toxic players. Should I be considering making it so you cant talk to dead players?
I think that would help, but IMO there is just a lack of admins/mods on the 1v1 server. @skyPRAh

'DESTINY' wrote:
skyPRAh wrote:
Thanks for the information. We are in the process of getting more admins to keep the server free from toxic players. Should I be considering making it so you cant talk to dead players?
I think that would help, but IMO there is just a lack of admins/mods on the 1v1 server. @skyPRAh

Yes, we'll get some new admins/mods this week.

Add me on steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/SpaceJam2k/ I'll be more then happy to join the server as fast as i can to stop this problem whenever it happens.

sky.png

There is always going to be toxicity. It comes down to how we handle it as Admins. We are lacking Admins on 1v1, remember if you need me to come on. I am always free.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dontdoacidkids/

As @skyprah stated we are currently in a recruiting process and will have more Staff on each server please understand we must select the best for the role and this takes time be assured the staff will be there eventually in the mean time feel free to add Global admins, Senior Admins and our head admin as we can tend to issues on each server and always here to help :)

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have recently noticed that some of the players in these servers are toxic and racist, it will be awesome if the admins could ban racist people. :smiling:

Yeah, I feel the same whenever I join.
Every time I join the 1v1 server I feel like I have to set voice_enable 0 because of all the people spamming mic and having a go at each other.

76561198094955365.png