SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Unban me

Shaggy

Name: Shaggy.

Server Banned On: Teamspeak

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum):

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum):

Date/Time of Ban: October 3rd, approximately 10:30pm

Banning Admin (if known): DeadlyMullet

I was banned from teamspeak because I don't like jailbreak rules...?

I was chilling with friends in a teamspeak channel when there was a discussion brought up about your jailbreak rules. All of a sudden there are 3 admins arguing that their server is fantastic and that we shouldn't criticise the rules.

All I did was make the point that there are 15 minute rounds where 10 of those minutes are spent having Terrorists killed before even reaching a game, then the last 5 minutes are spent on LR. It's not enjoyable. I only said it in an effort to help change how jailbreak is played on CS:GO because it's really draining and boring. That was never the case when I played CS:S.

magics was being a bit more vocal with DeadlyMullet, and so he was banned because he didn't "show some fucking respect". Why should magics respect an admin that abused him in an effort to explain that his server's rules are good?

TL:DR - I like playing on KZG but I think the jailbreak rules are ridiculous so I'll be sticking to MG. Also, some of your admins have massive egos.

"magics." was banned for 4 days from the server by "DeadlyMullet" (kys)
You were banned for 4 days from the server by "DeadlyMullet" (leave)

Talk to me wth

Hey.

As you can tell i was banned also just because we were discussing points about 2 rule sets, and i think cause Deadly made these rules he got a bit defensive and banned us for a civilised discussion. All we were doing was trying to suggest things to help the sever's players have more fun

"Fuck outta here you idiot" Then he banned me.

Correct me if i'm wrong but i thought a KZG rule was that there was "No abuse tolerated" then an KZG admin is doing it to players?

Just want some clarity here.

Thanks

That's not why you were banned. It's the way you handled it.

Since when did we say it was fantastic? We were addressing that the rules are the rules. Our CSGO server isn't the same CS:S you guys used to play back in the day. We listened to your opinion, you didn't want to listen to us.
I know it might not be enjoyable to some, some members from our community do enjoy it. If you want it changed, make a post on the forums, if people like it then fair enough.
This isn't CS:S get it in your head.

Respect should be shown to anyone in the community. Calling him a "dense cunt". Nice explanation.

Yeah I have not got anything wrong with @DeadlyMullet think his a lad but it seems his been having a bad day and been a bit rude and angry! Normal never like this????

We were listening? It was a civilised convo.

And no one was called a "dense cunt". I said this is so "dense" Please don't make up nonsense.

We were understanding your rules and i was trying for you guys to understand out view from it.

Not ban worthy to talk about rules

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search