SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Scoutknivez-NoBlock Suggestion

Ownaj

Wassup guys, I know i'm new here and all but i think something that would be sick for scoutknivez is to deactivate team blocking, what i mean by this is that when you move around or fly around, When you make contact with an enemy you usually stop in your tracks or slow your movements.
What i'm suggesting is we turn this off so team contact is off. I feel this would make ScoutKnivez more intense/fun.
Post comments of your opinion etc. :heart:

Nah I disagree, without this it is a lot more harder to knife. Although it makes movement easier, completely makes the knifing aspect harder. Also makes you think about stafing more if your going for a knife kill from behind or moving away from a enemy.

'n8' wrote:
that would make it way to hard for noobs like me :(

gonna have to disagree with you :3

agreed

[align=justify]

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN !!

[/align]

collisions will never be taking out you must understand the previous #1 goghurt is a pro knifer in scoutz no lie about it majority of his kills are from a knife he also is a pro strafer so if he were to have the freedom of no collisions it would be the end. he also is no alone on being a highly skilled knifer there are some crazy talented players in our scoutz server and collisions make it possible for the pros to die. coz you cant hit what you cant see hahahaha as in they go so fast its hard enough to hit them with collisions on hahaha

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search