SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] commend 4 commend's Unban Appeal

commend 4 commend

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: commend 4 commend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:644307694
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:644307694
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: fuse kfs, Tunnel=Pussy, smurfing
Discord Handle: ftp#4500

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AIM
What server did you receive the punishment on? 1v1 Arena 128 Tick Aus

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: Ban Evading

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: After I received the ban on the alternate accounts (which were older than 6 months), I realised that cheating was not the way to go and you will always end up getting caught. Therefore, I decided to make a new account (''queue times are bad'') and play legit on that account and have fun on Kzg servers ever since. I also acknowledge what I did wrong and am regretful for my actions. I know it's a lot of work for the Kzg team to keep up the great servers and the community, and at the same time have to deal with people like me. This still isn't a valid reason for me to ban evade on multiple accounts, but I hope you guys understand that I am sorry and know that it wont happen again. In addition, I hope to be unbanned so I can be part of the great Kzg community.

Sincere Apologies,
queue times are bad

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi commend 4 commend,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

You evaded very recently when you could've made this exact appeal instead and have a better chance of being accepted. I can see you know hacking is against rules so feel free to make another appeal down the track.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management