SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Surf Leaderboard

PoosKi

Can we get a leaderboard for the easy surf server for every map?

E.g:

1- KinG  0.001
2- @skyprah  10.23
3- @destiny    32.23

Top 50?

This would be cool as.

Cheers, @king

Having a leaderboard for surf is different to the other servers, because the ranking on the others servers are by Gameme, while surf is just based of in-game points, there probably is another way but i'm not to sure. Saying this having some kind of leaderboard would be good

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

'Harry-extra' wrote:
Having a leaderboard for surf is different to the other servers, because the ranking on the others servers are by Gameme, while surf is just based of in-game points, there probably is another way but i'm not to sure. Saying this having some kind of leaderboard would be good

This would be based on time not leaderboard :P

But I can add your idea into my thread if you would like to @harry-extra

'KinG' wrote:
Harry-extra wrote:

This would be based on time not leaderboard :P

But I can add your idea into my thread if you would like to @harry-extra

Oh, my bad. I'm pretty sure we did have something like this, but it made trouble with !rank and other commands but not to sure.

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search