SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] flightfigure's Unban Appeal

flightfigure

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: flightfigure
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:662560345
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:1:662560345
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: STEAM_0:1:662952526, STEAM_0:0:663021469, STEAM_0:1:662910606, STEAM_0:0:663201794, STEAM_0:1:671566208, STEAM_0:0:672074757, STEAM_0:1:672128677, STEAM_0:1:672115427
Discord Handle: calcifer#6646

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AIM
What server did you receive the punishment on? AWP

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: Evading

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: Please read the entire appeal - I have not, and will never cheat on any KZG server. I do not know who "bonk" is, how they cheated, what they did to you, or why you are so convinced that I am them. I am a completely innocent, legitimate player trying to play on the AWP server, who was banned on my first account with only 2 hours and 17 minutes of playtime on the server. I did not do anything out of the ordinary, I played at a decent level (1.68 KD, 1.87 KPM, from stats.kzg.gg), which could be expected from any remotely skilled player. After this ban I definitely should have made an appeal instead of creating new accounts, however I was lazy and content with the repeated cycle of new accounts and bans. Now after NINE accounts I'm finally making this appeal hoping I will eventually be able to play normally. Whether or not this is denied I would like to see evidence that prove me to be both "bonk", or at least prove me to be a cheater. The member "djdjdjdjdjdjdj" made it very clear to me that he thinks I have cheated on all 9 accounts and that the AWP Admin(s) have evidence regarding this.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: YES, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR0fAzMfJvE - I don't know how useful it is, but I have this clip of gameplay that I liked. It's pretty clear that I don't have any cheats/wallhacks on my game.

Edited by flightfigure
Adding information.

• Bot

Hi flightfigure,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

What's your main account please. Obviously all the ones you have given are alternate accounts, there is no way that the fightfigure account with 2.5 hours on CS is your first account you have played CS on. I will only entertain this appeal if you answer my questions truthfully down below.

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

40 minutes ago, Samuukxs said:

What's your main account please. Obviously all the ones you have given are alternate accounts, there is no way that the fightfigure account with 2.5 hours on CS is your first account you have played CS on. I will only entertain this appeal if you answer my questions truthfully down below.

Thanks, Samuukxs

STEAM_0:0:426168751 (https://steamcommunity.com/id/Exotic6/) is my original account. The last time I played KZG  on it was a long time ago and I don't remember much about it. My CS:GO skills have improved a lot since then so I wanted a fresh start on the server, so that my stats/points would be more telling of my actual skill.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management