SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[OTHER] Nike's Unban Appeal

Nick.

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: Nike
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62440865
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:1:62440865
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: STEAM_0:1:222985972
Discord Handle: freek#3637

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? OTHER
What server did you receive the punishment on? Scoutz Knives

What staff member issued the punishment: Skyprah

Ban Reason: "Ignoring Admins"

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: i was banned on 01-11-17 for refunding a donation i made to skyprah on the scoutz knives server, from memory it was for in-game credits hence why the donation happened outside of the norm. Because of the way i donated, when i refunded it caused skyprah to pay a ish dollar fee for refunding the money. But instead of dealing with it properly i think i unfriended skyprah or something along those lines to try and not deal with the fallout. My memory goes foggy after that point as that is as much as i can remember. Skyprah, I'm sorry for what i did when i was younger and they way i handled the situation. I'm an adult now and would like to be unbanned on the KZG network so i can play some casual CS after work etc, I'm more than happy to pay for a VIP tier or something (unsure how donations go nowadays) to make up for the money you lost those 5+ years ago even if i don't get unbanned just so we're more than square about the money. I hope you can forgive the actions of an idiotic teenager. Please let me know where to go to donate the money.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi Nick.,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management