SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

More Staff On At Late Hours

kєчzTV

We Need More Staff On At Late Hours Like On Combat Surf And Minigames some of the more popular gamemodes i myself have been playing both those two gamemodes and have noticed the toxic players late at night and early in morning so it would be good to get more staff on at late hours

i'm usually on till about 11-12pm :/ i do try to stay up as late as possible sometimes i just find it boring due to there being 3 plays on at late nights.. There arn't many surf admins but if there is an issue let me know and i'll be on as soon as possible, i really do try carry the server on my shoulders and it can be hard so i do apologise

@kєчzTV that is very hard to do 1-3 wa time is 4-6 east coast time and 5-7 NZ time people stay up late but not that late often, I'm surprised people are still on the server at that time.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

yeah i think that the only server that has people on at those times is minigames and theirs not that many admins on MG but they try their best to be on for the server

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

Ye i'm on occasionally at 1-2am WA time on combat and easy surf, it's not as bad as in the day though

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

Well if someone is being toxic at like 1 in the morning do voice_enable 0 or !sm (name)

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

I Really Want To Become Staff For Combat Surf Since I Am On It Like All Day And Night And Untill 4AM Im Going To Make A Staff Application If Anyone Would Like A Staff Member To Be On At Late Times Please +1 My App

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search