SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] ⓂMrⓏZurls2021 #silencedonkzg's Unmute Appeal

ⒼGamingⓟ︎Panda

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: ⓂMrⓏZurls2021 #silencedonkzg
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:179306077
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:1:179306077
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: nope
Discord Handle: ⓂMrⓏZurls2021( ͡°ᴗ͡°)_Skillawper#0765

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? COMBAT SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? reeda

What staff member issued the punishment: reeda

Ban Reason: i was silenced for being immature on kzg and dms

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: i am sorry to the staff and owners i didint mean to get mad at you guys i wasint myself lately and im stuck in my room even my parents restrict me from the stuff i do and i lost my matureity but i was strong and i wanted to be honest i know this sounds like a story but its not its true im not kidding i was too into gaming and servers bc i had nothing to do but i wanted to remind myself that if i keep bring abit missbehavior and matureness its not gonna take me anywhere execpt people not trusting me i understand completely but for may and july and june i was working on myself and was being mature im mad about myself for that i can blame myself but im sorry for being rude and aggersive its been tough times for me this year and last year thats why i was different but i wont be stupid again and i promise and im super sorry for the things i said and did this goes to staffs and owners and the team too i didint want to say anything but now im being honest

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi ⒼGamingⓟ︎Panda,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management