SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

New VIP command ideas for EASY SURF

Haz

Post some VIP command ideas for Easy Surf
Here are some of my ideas:
  • Votemute
  • Votekick
  • Models (eg: Batman, Goku, Superman and Santa)
  • Everything free in the shop
  • Custom Prefixes
  • Custom Colors for name and text
  • Custom Knives

Thank you for reading my suggestions, remeber to post some of your own ideas.

1. Will never work, power will be abused/ people will vote 12 year olds off. People will vote people they don't like off. Also VIPs pay for shop not Moderator.
2. Has been discussed recently about adding more plays skins, I'm expecting this is in the near future.
3. If your VIP every thing is already free in the shop? At least for scouts and mini games. Correct me if I'm wrong. If it isn't for Surf I think it should be.
4. Custom knifes is already a thing on Scouts & JB, not sure about surf but I know it's not a thing on Mini Games, could be a cool thing to add though.
5. Name tags & colours would be cool also, I made a thread about this I think or I asked a global but I forgot what they said about why we can't have it. Just a quick edit, so the reason was because it made the server laggy. Thanks @Delacey

There are many pros and cons about the VoteMute and VoteKick, one of the pros is that when an admin is not on the players can vote to mute/kick someone that is mic spamming, being abusive ect. A con of the 2 commands is that if a group of friends is on they can just voteKick people off so they can be on the server alone. VoteMute can be a problem when maybe there is a young player that has a High pitch voice that could annoy the older people on the server, This is just my opinion on these commands.
I would love to see the custom knifes and the custom chat colours but im pretty sure @Skyprah removed this due to server lag.

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

Vote Mute - I think votemute should be given to VIP's who will definitely not abuse it, trusted by the admins, and only to be used in hectic situations while admins aren't on.

Vote Kick - You really wouldn't need this on Easy Surf in particular as mic-spamming is the only real issue, could easily be abused as well.

Models - No comment.

Everything free - Thought that was already the case.

Custom Prefixes - Wouldn't mind this.

Custom Colours (Name & Text) - Yes.

Custom Knives - If you're talking custom knives as in able to get non CS:GO knives then, wouldn't be a fan of those.

If VIP's get caught abusing votekick/votemute they will lose their VIP simple as that. Its pretty easy to find out who abuses the command, with others in the game who can message a certain admin.

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

votemute/kick will not be added as long as i'm here it is by far the stupidest idea can people stop asking for this... quite annoying

Although i did think of an idea for combat surf with top10 getting a gold name for that month (due to them resetting every month)

'Dandy' wrote:
votemute/kick will not be added as long as i'm here it is by far the stupidest idea can people stop asking for this... quite annoying

You should consider giving votemute permissions to trusted VIPs

'Haz' wrote:
Dandy wrote:

You should consider giving votemute permissions to trusted VIPs

or... you shouldn't :D

about the whole custom knives, models and colors etc (anything store related) that is already in ideas to be added to the server, we are just trying to find a fixed optimized version to my knowledge.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic