SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ability to see who is viewing a thread

deSt

This thread is pretty self explanatory by its name. @Kwala I was wondering if you would be able to make it so we can see who is viewing a thread? I'm not sure if it's possiable but if it is would be cool thing to get added. At the bottom of the thread*

I'm pretty sure thats already a thing, it shows at the top or bottom of the screen not too sure

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

'Kwala' wrote:
I could make it a thing but I think it gives a way too much privacy.
I mean you can go to people's profiles and see what their viewing, idk I just think it would be nice to seee who's viewing a thread.

Woah what kind of freaky shit are you looking at @Sirtron is there a secret section for 18+ that's mildly fucked up

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

'Ay_Papi' wrote:
Woah what kind of freaky shit are you looking at @Sirtron is there a secret section for 18+ that's mildly fucked up

There is a secret unlock once you reach 400 posts that let me just say isn't for the faint hearted.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

One can only shit post so much @Sirtron :D

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

'sirtron' wrote:
have to agree @kwala I don't want people looking at what I'm looking at.
I don't see the big issue? You realise people can just go to your profile and see what your viewing. Also I don't see what needs to be so private about what you're viewing. Just my opinion. 

@kwala i agree. the mere fact to me is there is alot of unaccessible threads to normal members and would prefer when viewing locked threads it should be invisible due to the content and name of a thread that could be in a private section.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

Also I think to forgot to mention that you could see at the bottom of the thread, so if you're viewing admin stuff we wouldn't be able to see that thread seeing it would be invisible to us.

no you can view what some one is viewing eg reading a pm writing a pm reading a thread thats name could be of value which is for Admin or above only to view or to know exist at all

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search