SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Change of defult map

Haz

Default Map Change For Easy Surf
The default map for easy surf is Kitsune, this should be changed as it's already repetitive as it is.
New default maps should be:
  • [align=left]Randomly chosen

or

Linear
[/align]

Kitsune is very annoying for anyone that has any level of surf that is above beginner unfortunately though it will always be voted in as many members vote for it and love the map as they can do it. Even if we change the default map to something else more challenging it will still be voted for by people, also it only goes back to the default map every time the server is reset.

If you could suggest a map what would it be?

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

I 100% agree it should be that it should be Waterworks or Borderlands. Today everytime I hopped on easy surf except once it was surf_kitsune.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

You guys need to remember that it is a server for the players, not the staff. If they want kitsune, let them have kitsune.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

• My Name is Tito locked this topic