SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[KZG] Combat Surf Vote System

Clifford

Hi, i am making a suggestion for an automatic map chooser on the combat surf server. the reason is because everyone !nominates the following maps: Dust, Greatriver, legends and ski. many maps that are not those 4 get rtv'd because noone wants a map that they dont know. an example of this is when i was successful in getting the server to play air arena, it was rtv'd on the 1st round then changed to ski. i am proposing this idea because no one ever plays the other maps. please think about having a system in place so the maps get a random rotation and possibly disable the rtv system.

:harambe: :silver: 

A few maps get played often either becIse they are the best or because people know all the map secrets on them. If we remove the ability for players to choose the map they want to play on then they will simply move to another server. The reason they are getting played on the server is because over 50 percent of the server vote for them.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search