SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

New Rule Idea/Suggestion for Easy Surf

black knight

It isn't exactly mic spamming so it kinda needs a separate rule in my opinion but people (kids in particular) have been using voice chat here on easy surf just to be cringey and annoy people the rules don't really cover people being dicks and saying stupid shit in the chat. Normally a rule like "If the staff member recognizes you are talking/typing with the intent to be pester and annoy people he/she has the right to mute/gag.". This in conclusion just makes a better experience on the server and a clearer reason for a staff member to mute people. Let me know what you think and vote in the poll! :)

- Black Knight  

if you feel that people on the server are just there to annoy and pester you just let the admin know that you feel the player is doing so and he/she will handle the situation so both parties can play in peace. I do think it should be added to the rules that state; Don't deliberately annoy, pester or harass other players on the server.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'sirtron' wrote:
if you feel that people on the server are just there to annoy and pester you just let the admin know that you feel the player is doing so and he/she will handle the situation so both parties can play in peace. I do think it should be added to the rules that state; Don't deliberately annoy, pester or harass other players on the server.

Yea thats what i was going for. Mainly just to make a more specific rule so people dont complain. if a staff member in a similar situation links someone being deliberately annoying to the rules currently there isnt exactly a rule covering it.
- Black Knight  

'DESTINY' wrote:
If someone is annoying the server the admin will mute/gag. That's their role, to make the server a more fun and enjoyable place.

read the above reply man. Its a clarification rule too.
- Black Knight  

A lot of people try and get away with stuff by claiming that it isn't directly stated in the rules, but it is an admins duty to determine what the appropriate course of action should be.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Ye, I've muted a couple of kids for just being straight up annoying, with their young squeaky voices. No need for new rule just depends on how the admin determines the situation.

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

rules are simple refer to this

Admins word is final.
if they tell them to stop the offender should do so, if they do not then reasonably punishment will be handed out depending on the level of negative behaviour on the server.
to pick at simple rules would make us need to write out different types of punishment for each different spam type. so i always refer to Admins word is final :)

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

• My Name is Tito locked this topic