SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] tnuc's Unban Appeal

tnuc P9T

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: tnuc
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:454835041
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:1:454835041
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: there are a couple of alternate accounts i do not remember but the main account was ally.stilner
Discord Handle: t44c#0044

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? Easy #2

What staff member issued the punishment: JD (with others I believe)

Ban Reason: I wrote a string of mostly fake doxxes with some real ones and sent them to an admin in discord direct messages pretending to be another admin. This lead to a ban on all kzg platforms. since then i have evaded 2-3 times (not in the last 2 months or so)

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I know it is a poor argument but firstly I would try to mention the fact that the actual ban offence occurred on a non-kzg affiliated platform. The direct message was between me and jesse and was not meant for anyone else. again that does not excuse the action but I would like to believe that it gives me a little more leg room. Since then quite a lot of time has passed and I would like to believe that I have grown as a person and find less humor in tasteless jokes towards the admins and kzg community.
This appeal is a bit of a stretch but I would love to be able to surf on the kzg servers that I have taken for granted. I would also be happy to receive a permanent silence if that makes the admin team more comfortable with an unban.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I appreciate the effort that kzg staff put in to the servers to make them a safe space for people to enjoy themselves

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi tnuc P9T,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Umm Basically after a long careful read I can see that this is not a rule breaker but rather a member of the community in distress. Let me start with may god be with this individual and his application. Amen. Now I feel he needs to be given the chance to prove himself ESPECIALLY after it was over something not affiliated with KZG servers.

GL!

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management