SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] -Cloud-'s Unmute Appeal

-Cloud-

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: -Cloud-
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47107722
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:1:47107722
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
Discord Handle: -Cloud-#6723

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? Easy Surf #2

What staff member issued the punishment: MATTAY

Ban Reason: not to sure but if anything i believe it was for saying something that a person who comes frequently to the server and talks about eraticating the jews and that

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I believe I should be unmuted because of these reasons
- I'm not really the kind of person to talk on the server and when I do it's to have a laugh with my friends. when this incident happened we happened to be on the topic of that guy who comes in talking about how he hates the Jews. while talking about him a couple of jokes were made about how stupid some of his points are like saying "did you know the Jewish actually suck the blood out of their baby's penis" me going along with the joke of saying some of the outrageous things that he has said in chat I put in what I just said before. Now I understand that this may not have been the smartest thing although I was not warned of saying those things, when I was banned I had no idea and wasn't and still am unsure of how long I am banned for. Also, while mattay was muting me, three other patrons were in chat having a full-on rant about how Jesus isn't real and how Christianity is fake and saying outrageous things again. although mattay was online and still surfing he for some reason let it go and didn't mute any of them. I understand that if me jokingly saying what I did was bannable that's more than acceptable but since it was maybe the only time I have ever slipped up I got 0 warning 0 notification of mattay doing it (him saying Cloud you are muted) and things like that I believe is very unprofessional. if anything comes from this I would love to know how long I am muted for because I have no idea and I believe mattay handled the situation very poorly.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi -Cloud-,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

The mute was for 24 hours, so it has been lifted already. Some behaviour is unacceptable on server and at times it is up to the staff on server whether or not you get a warning. It can be hard to discern if someone is being sarcastic and playing along, or if they truly believe some of the horrible shit people spout on server - so just try not to engage with idiots like that racist guy. Pretty sure anything other than ignoring him just encourages him to continue.

If you think the staff is acting unfairly, please raise a ticket in the discord, or on the forums. Evidence is usually required for anything to happen, otherwise it's just a "he said, she said" situation. I'm not willing to punish or warn staff for unverified complaints, just as I'm unwilling to punish players for unverified reports - as I think that's the fairest way to operate.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management