SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Blank's Moderator Application

-_Elira_-

Current Steam Name: Blank
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:741211629
Discord Handle: -_Pendora_-#0001

Description of myself: I've been surfing for a while now and im well know in the community. I'm Japanese to I'm working on my English id say I'm pretty good.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: My main ideal is to stop toxic people Because I've been harassed and called racist and homophobic slurs and seen it happen to other people. It's so not good when you just want to surf and get hit by a wave of mic spam and just toxicity. Since I'm good at surf I'm often helping other surfers when they need help.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I've reported so many people for being racist and mic spamming

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 9 days, 40 hours, 44miuets, 31 seconds

Vouching staff member/s: Horse
Vouching player/s: haina, stinky bee, leroy, obese chipmunk, elow

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by Skoll
elow is not staff

• Bot

Hi Himeno,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Himeno,

Sorry for the delay. I'm pleased to accept your application. Contact me on discord at your earliest convenience ( Skoll#0809 ) and we can set up a time to go through the normal induction process.

• Skoll locked this topic