SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Moscc's Moderator Application

Moscc

Current Steam Name: Moscc
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:115693109
Discord Handle: Moscc#9292

Description of myself: Been playing CSGO since 2015. Over 2k hours in the game. These days due to life commitments I basically no life KZG retakes while at work. Ask anyone who routinely plays and they will know my name. Wife and 2 kids though I doubt you guys care about that. Majority of my time playing I play as AWPer/IGL however these days I just enjoy playing the game with people all having a great time.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: High level of activity on the servers with an attitude of respect and fairness to all players, whether veterans on the servers or newcomers, everyone should be able to have fun and enjoy themselves playing this great game! Happy to help out on multiple platforms including but of course not limited to in-game, discord and on Forums. Beyond my scope of game knowledge, my profession revolves around helping other and technical repair work. Skills I can surely adapt to address issues and also provide support to players and other staff if need be. Fast learner and have been told I'm a good teacher.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Hours of activity in game on the retake servers, often the first person on in the morning encouraging players to join and put time on the servers. I have also watched and supported the boys in the KZG Semi-Pro team including their recent time playing through the BLAST open qualifiers.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 5 days 01:24:38 hours

Vouching staff member/s:  Pain
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by Moscc
Update

• Bot

Hi Moscc,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

I can confirm this bloke would be the best staff member mums life. hurry the process sam and accept 

Fattest + rep

-neutral

Hey Moscc,

Your application looks good, with lots of detail and information, and it is clear that you are keen to join the team. I can say with confidence that you have a high level of activity on our servers, and are online frequently, and while your intentions seem and are most likely genuine, it is due to my lack of direct interaction and knowledge of you that I can't provide a positive rep as of yet, this neutral vote can very easily be bumped up to a positive vote if I start to see some more contributions in the community, such as more !calladmins, presence in the forums and Discord, and overall conversation in game, which if my memory serves me right, is something that I haven't seen a lot of yet.

As I said before, my neutral vote can be easily swayed into a positive one. In hopes that you don't take this criticism the wrong way, I wish you the best of luck with your application!

Jxice
AIM Admin

Steam
Discord: ecixj

-neutral (leaning towards a +rep)

Hi moscc, I do recall seeing your name in the severs before, but unfortunately as I am only able to play on weekends currently due to work commitments, we probably miss each other a fair bit if you play at work most of the time. You have good play time, no bans of any kind, and are active on multiple different servers. If I knew you personally or could recall having interacted with you on the servers this would undoubtedly be a +rep, and hopefully the boys making the final decision takes that into account.

Good luck with your application. 

On 31/03/2023 at 11:06 AM, Moscc said:

I have also watched and supported the boys in the KZG Semi-Pro team including their recent time playing through the BLAST open qualifiers.

this should be an auto-accept tbh

20 hours ago, g00s3 said:

-neutral (leaning towards a +rep)

Hi moscc, I do recall seeing your name in the severs before, but unfortunately as I am only able to play on weekends currently due to work commitments, we probably miss each other a fair bit if you play at work most of the time. You have good play time, no bans of any kind, and are active on multiple different servers. If I knew you personally or could recall having interacted with you on the servers this would undoubtedly be a +rep, and hopefully the boys making the final decision takes that into account.

Good luck with your application. 

change to +rep we need more boomers

• 1 month later...

Hey Moscc,

It is my pleasure to inform you that this application is being accepted! Please reach out to me via discord at your earliest convenience so we can get your trial underway.

Congratulations,

Sm0key#2809

"There is only one thing more important than how we spend our time, and that is who we spend it on"

• Sm0key locked this topic