SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] LmakC's Moderator Application

LmakC

Current Steam Name: LmakC
Steam ID: STEAM_76561198292215723
Discord Handle: DISCORD#XXXXLmakC#4260

Description of myself: I am 18 years old. studying at university and have been playing a lot of KZG aim maps, (1v1 and retakes) over the past week and will be playing much more in future.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I play on KZG servers a lot so I will be able to help anyone in need, I can calm people down if things go to far, but I also know how to take a joke.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: 

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 4:16

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi LmakC,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

hey mate,

Couple of issues - 
Your Steam ID isn't correctly filled out (or wrong format idk - use https://steamid.kzg.gg/)
The playtime you have listed is incorrect - you have;

- 21.2 hours on retakes

- 4.1 hours on 1v1

this does not meet the minimum required playtime on kzg servers to be eligible.  

image.png.e4a052d634ccaa2edde3e79f6d248db7.png

I would advise aiming for the recommended as opposed to the bare minimum.

I can appreciate you're keen to jump on board, and in time I feel that would be cool.

I'd recommend getting to know some staff in the servers (most of us hang out in retakes #1) that way you can get a vouch - pump your hours up a bit and flesh your application out a bit more on the next go and we'll go from there.

Cheers

Hey mate, thanks for applying.

As you mentioned, you have only been an active player for a little over a week. While I'm sure your playtime will drastically increase with time, right now it does not give the staff team much indication of who you are, or your personality within the servers.

For now I will have to give this a -rep

For future reference, your correct SteamID is STEAM_0:1:165974997

-rep

Hey LmakC, as Dis and Downsy have stated almost everything there is to say, I will keep my response minimal.

The reasons in which I do not think you are ready for the task of moderator yet include:

- Your hours in my opinion being too insufficient

- Me having no recollection of ever playing with you (and I am online almost all the time)

- The fact that you have no vouches from staff or players (this is a key feature the staff team take into account)

- The sheer lack of information in your application itself, which doesn't give us much to go off.

Finally, as Dis stated, getting to know some staff in the servers (primarily Retakes #1), accumulating some more hours on our servers, and including more information in your application would all go a long way to increase your odds of being accepted into the team. Also, if you have not already read in the two comments above, your correct Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:165974997, and what you have provided is your custom vanity URL.

Good luck in the future, hope to see you some more on the servers.

Jxice
AIM Admin

Steam
Discord: ecixj

• Samuukxs locked this topic