SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Hydr44te (pride friend :). )'s Moderator Application

Billie Eilish

Current Steam Name: Hydr44te (pride friend :). )
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:84327572
Discord Handle: Hybernate#7614

Description of myself: I am a 5'7 Alpha male, built like a brick shithouse. Currently weighing 61kg and have a 1 rep PR on deadlift of 170kg. I am also just the closest thing on planet earth to GOD (I have followers...(don't mean to brag)). However above all else I am very humble and respectful as a human being in this current society.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I have amazing manual labour skills. So like anything heavy you need done like you know your guy. I also am super friendly to everyone and have never been toxic in my life. 1 of the very few people stationed on this thriving planet in this desolate solar system that is 100% about positivity and joy. I always believe everyone has a right to speak and will allow that to happen in KZG servers. To finish this off I am quite the believer in god and I come to spread the word with the people of the community may i start with this little verse about life.

Psalm 37 begins by reminding the reader not to worry about what other people are doing or to be envious of those who aren't living according to God's will. Instead, says the Psalmist, we're to take delight in God and what he has done for us.

It's a call to individualism and relationship with God. We can't live our best lives if we're constantly worried about how other people are living theirs. We also can't live vibrantly if we're stuck in the past, dwelling on regrets or pains.

Moving into an assisted living community is a great time to let those things go and make a fresh start. You'll be surrounded by caring staff and potential new friends. Take time to delight in what is available to you and the new opportunities for enjoying life, and let God handle the rest.

Amen God Bless KZG

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I am GOD.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 500+hrs

Vouching staff member/s: I don't need any I am GOD
Vouching player/s: GOD, 44

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Billie Eilish,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Skoll locked this topic