SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] kingswood's Unban Appeal

Kingswood

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: kingswood
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:141511511
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:141511511
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: STEAM_0:1:454467969
Discord Handle: Kingswood#1281

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AIM
What server did you receive the punishment on? AWP

What staff member issued the punishment: Bullee

Ban Reason: evading

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted:  
I know my actions may be beyond redemption, but I must ask that you listen to me out. Please be open-minded and take my words into consideration before making a final choice. To the KZG staff team, I am writing this letter to apologise for my past behavior on the AWP server. My actions were immature, disrespectful, and entirely unacceptable.  I want to take this chance to offer my sincere apologies for any damage that my actions may have caused to your community. I recognize that my behavior was hurtful and many of you may deem my actions unforgivable, however I take full responsibility for my actions. I understand that my behavior was not only disrespectful but also harmful to both the players and the staff team who put so much time into the community. As a long-time cs player who has experienced both the good and bad side. I know how important it is to maintain a safe and welcoming environment for players, and I completely failed, instead working towards ruining the experience for anyone who played both with and against me. I am aware that I have damaged the trust of the kzg team and the cs community as a whole, and I am willing to take whatever steps necessary to regain that trust. I understand that it may take time, but I am willing to do whatever it takes to earn your forgiveness. I would like to assure you that I have spent many years reflecting and can confidently say that I am a changed man and I will not let my past behavior define me. I am committed to becoming a positive member of kzg and will work tirelessly to create a welcoming and safe environment for all players so that they do not go down the same rabbit hole as I. Once again, I apologize for my past behavior and the harm that I have caused towards the staff team.
I hope that you can find it in your hearts to forgive me and give me a chance to prove that I am a changed man. I am completely open for discussions and will continue to act towards healing any form of disdain between myself and the staff team. All I ask for is a second chance.
Thank you for reading, I truly appreciate it.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: YES, Only my future actions may prove my resolve.

Edited by Kingswood
typos n dat

+rep

This may be bias due to my position as Kingswood's friend, but I truly believe that he has changed and that my position as his friend will provide some insider information. As I was formerly someone who used to be an absolute scourge and was constantly in trouble with moderators and admins for toxicity towards others, I truly believe that people can change and that Kingswood is one of those who has. I think that it was definitely a necessary ban in the first place, but after 3, 4 or 5 years I can't even remember now, it would be difficult for someone to have not learnt from their mistakes which cost them something dear, which to Kingswood is the AWP server and its community. While I won't dox his age, he was definitely young enough at the time to be ignorant and has since transitioned through maturing stages to become a more refined person who is able to respect others and is able to be respected himself. Though our situations differ, I was repeatedly given chance after chance to correct my actions, and I think that although the severity of his actions were greater, the time of punishment is justified and that he has been given enough time to truly progress towards a better self. I also am a believer that first a foremost, punishment should be an avenue towards self-betterment, and I believe that this punishment has served its course and that Kingswood has bettered himself to a much higher standard, that will allow him to be trusted by the staff, and community. Thus, I believe Kingswood is deserving of a chance, something I was graced with repeatedly.  

Thanks

woatisaim

+rep give him a chance to show you how much he has changed, especially after all of these years and lack of communication from staff.

+rep

Dear Kingswood I really wanna know you and really wanna talk to you. I do not know why u get banned like this and I want to see you in Kzg awp server soon!!

• Diamond locked this topic