SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] scruffy's Unban Appeal

GamesenseUser

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: scruffy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67633305
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:1:67633305
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: STEAM_0:1:151828536
Discord Handle: scruffy#8848

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? Easy Surf

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: "HVH AFFILIATION - MAKE AN UNBAN APPEAL"

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I knew I was banned for a while now but did not know the specific reason, I thought it might of been from when I purchased VIP and that maybe my card cancelled and you guys might of thought it was a charge back so I didn't look into it. It was only today I looked at the bans site the reason for why I was banned and discovered it was for "HVH AFFILIATION". I first started playing on KZG servers in 2018 on my other account ( listed in the alternate accounts ) I then played mainly surf for a couple hundred hours (not sure the exact amount but enough for me to have a half decent rank, be half decent and have a top 1000 placement on some maps). I then used my older account to play surf as the other one was VAC banned. I have never used cheats while in a KZG server whatsoever, nor have I ever been injected while in a KZG server. I feel this ban is unwarranted and unfair and that I should be unbanned as the person who banned me must of known me from the HVH community as the only community servers I play are KZG and HVH and I have never said I cheat or am affiliated with the HVH community in KZG servers ever.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

As you seem to be predominantly a Skill surf player, I'll unban you.

Be aware any hacking on our aim servers will result in a ban across all servers.

• Like 1

• Skoll locked this topic