SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] suPa 's Unban Appeal

SupaWasHere

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: suPa
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:198247325
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:1:198247325
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: None that I am aware of
Discord Handle: supa#9493

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? OTHER
What server did you receive the punishment on? I am not exactly sure, can't remember as it was years ago but I varied onto other KZG servers other than surf sometimes

What staff member issued the punishment: Unknown

Ban Reason: Honestly unknown, I was probably being super toxic, or trolling. Either way, I probably deserved it.

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I would like to say firstly that I do not remember the reason for my ban. I am currently in the process of getting back into CSGO after CS2 announcing, and I have been been informed that I am banned on KZG.

I use to be a KZ & surf grinder, and was extremely toxic back in the day. Not sure if that was the ban reason, or something else stupid that I had done. I have done a lot of stupid things back in the day, and the fact that I don't even remember half the stuff I done, speaks volumes of how irrelevant the impact of what I was doing had on anyone, and that it is a lesson to why I shouldn't of been stupid.

I am about to hit 24 years old, and am in no way the person I use to be, and can assure that my personality and responsibility has shifted over the years and I have grown from the stupid keyboard warrior I use to be. KZG was always the pinnacle of surf servers and I would be over the moon to have a second chance back in the surf server so that I can get back into some form of movement on CS. I miss surf, and I miss the servers with like 20+ people talking at the same time talking smack to each other lol. I promise that what ever I was banned for originally will not be something that occurs again in the future. I am sorry for what I done, you will not see the same person from back then, now. I am happy to hop into a Discord call or something to discuss further if need be.

If my steam account being private is an issue, please let me know and I will un private it for you.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

Edited by Skoll
Corrected server group and IGN

• Skoll changed the title to [AIM] suPa 's Unban Appeal

Hey mate, you were banned for the reason "Multi-Hack", could you please comment below as you now know what your ban was for.

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

6 hours ago, Samuukxs said:

Hey mate, you were banned for the reason "Multi-Hack", could you please comment below as you now know what your ban was for.

Thanks, Samuukxs

Would that of been on combat surf? I am pretty sure I remember that.

Honestly I have no way to prove that I was not hacking other than it is my account that I still play on to this day is not banned on any games, and I also have nearly 2 thousand hours on csgo with trade histories of thousands of dollars worth of skins on the account and even screenshots of skins I have had in the past on my account like gamma doppler flip knifes, and karambit case hardened (which I am salty I got rid of now the prices are where they are lmao). I also can probably find old footage from those days of me surfing, with no cheats to be seen at all. I promise you I do not cheat, and I will happily screen share my game play or anything if I am given a second chance to prove that I do not have cheats.

There would be absolutely no reason years later to try come onto a server after being unbanned just to do the same thing the ban reason was for in the first place haha. I think for this, it would be absolutely amazing to play surf again on KZG. I am pretty sure it was a ban on combat surf, and the first time going on there (that I remember). I never played on it and only went on there to chirp/troll people, but my intention was never to get banned nor have I had any warnings or bans on the surf server which is the one I primarily played. I am not sure how many hours I have logged on KZG surf, but I would almost guarantee it would be over 500 hours worth. If the ban did in fact occur on combat surf, I wonder why I wasn't banned on the surf server after countless hours on it? (I am asking myself that as I am quite intrigued, not having a go, can see how that would come off as being a smart ass, I wasn't asking that to myself out loud).

I promise you, to have me on a tight leash and watch me like a hawk, it was years ago when I was banned and I promise you all you will be seeing me do is get back into surfing and chatting with the people on the server. I have not, and will not ever cheat on CSGO. I use to literally sit there all the time and watch CS overwatch cases pre panorama update haha.

Please take this all into consideration, I really am sorry for anything that I may have done in the past to warrant the ban, and I know it will be hard to consider giving me a second chance, but I promise you on my life that there will never be an issue from me in the future, I seriously just want to surf. If I was a cheater, my account would have been banned a long time ago. Thank you Samuukxs 🙂

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Supa,

After some discussions we have decided to ACCEPT this appeal and lift the ban on your account. We hope you have learned from your ban and are able to make a positive impact on our community. I look forward to seeing you on the servers. If you have any outstanding queries, please feel free to reach out via Discord.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Sm0key#2809

"There is only one thing more important than how we spend our time, and that is who we spend it on"

• Sm0key locked this topic