SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] fuithgod's Unmute Appeal

fuithgod

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: fuithgod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:712880161
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:1:712880161
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: none
Discord Handle: fu#8941

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? Skill Surf, easy

What staff member issued the punishment: Skoll

Ban Reason: "Racism"

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I'm not going to act like I have never said anything wrong on KZG. I often get carried away maybe a couple times where I have said a slur and received punishment for it. I have been muted twice before both for a day. This ban I just hopped on and I was banned. In the ban reason it says permenant mute speedrun as I have said this as a joke before so I would imagine it would be a report through a ticket. I am happy to take a day or something mute if I did actually do anything wrong but I think a permenant mute is unjustified. Thanks for reading guys cheers and I hope you consider my appeal.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

Hi fuithgod, you received a permanent silence on our servers while you were offline as you were reported with evidence, and the offence was the 6th in the space of a single month (hence the perm silence speedrun, which you would definitely make the leaderboard for). You have been consistently toxic and racist on servers, and this behaviour is not appropriate. At this stage you will be able to appeal your perm silence on the 17th of July.

Edited by Skoll

This is true, But I have only ever received a 1 day mute. I think maybe a longer mute and more of a warning would be good before a perm one and I would love to show you that I am able to turn it around and stop being toxic. at the end of the day its your descion and its fair enough

After discussion with Skill staff and our chat in discord, this appeal has been denied, but as you were understanding and civil throughout your punishment can be appealed on the 17th of June.

• Skoll locked this topic