SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Cleaning up the KZG Easy Surf text-chat

black knight

I don't know if there is an actual way to stop this from happening but i have noticed the chat gets flooded quite easily on the Easy Surf server. This is mainly because of the !knife and !ws commands which are great and fun commands but it would be great if there was a way to hide these commands when used in the chat. It becomes annoying when you type a message to someone and / or finish a map and go to look at your time or read a message from someone and it is pushed far up because of the commands. In addition to the !knife and !ws commands it is in general a very fast moving chat too which is annoying on Skill Surf servers. Let me know what you think
- Black Knight  

That is a good idea, one way to do it is to ask people to use / instead of ! as it will not appear in the chat for others to see. I can see that the chat can become cluttered with commands when you have 50-60 playing on the server all wanting the best-looking knives.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'sirtron' wrote:
That is a good idea, one way to do it is to ask people to use / instead of ! as it will not appear in the chat for others to see. I can see that the chat can become cluttered with commands when you have 50-60 playing on the server all wanting the best-looking knives.

Yea thats what Dope said to me too but the point i said to him was that unless everyone goes around saying that they arent going to know to use / are they.
- Black Knight  

'DESTINY' wrote:
I know when you do !gameme it doesn't come up so maybe we could do that for !ws & !knife

Yea i know on other servers some commands dont show up. and i dont play on any other KZG servers much but maybe it would help on the other gamemodes too!
- Black Knight  

'Collector' wrote:
Yeah that would be a great idea to stop all the spam

Thanks! just trying 2 help  :heart:
- Black Knight  

this is already been talked about and the code has been created just needs to be tested and deployed.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

'Tito' wrote:
this is already been talked about and the code has been created just needs to be tested and deployed.

Sweet looking forward 2 being able to read the chat aye! haha
- Black Knight  

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search