SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JUMP] zackky's Moderator Application

zackky

Current Steam Name: zackky
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:640512558
Discord Handle: zackky#9999

Description of myself: im zac i like to do kzg bhop im ranked around 340 i also wanna mod the discord im hella active and realliable im also active on oceanic jailbreak i would really like a chance to be staff on kzg bhop

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: very active
i can mod well
im kind
im pretty good at bhop i would at least want to say haha

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: being active

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 4 days 00:10:53 hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: YES, madfut and boosting services

• Bot

Hi zackky,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hello, I've seen you on bhop a fair bit within the past few months and I think it's cool that you've taken the time to apply, unfortunately the bhop server is currently awaiting a huge overhaul update and cs2 is around the corner which will delay that even further, for now we probably still won't be recruiting staff until those things can get sorted out, in the meantime I'll leave the application up for at least 2 weeks, I also recommend that you edit your application and provide better information eg; elaborate on what I can mod well / I'm kind means in relation to helping the player base.

There is a high chance that this application will either be left or denied as there isn't a point in getting more staff at this point in time and it would be better if we could recruit after the overhaul and CS2 update, if this is the case don't feel the need to wait 3 months to apply again and instead just apply when the new server rolls out.

BHOP ENJOYER

• 4 months later...

See toehunter's reply regarding a re-apply once the CS2 bhop server is up and running, at which point feel free to apply straight away. 

I will be denying this for the meantime. Thank you for your application.

DENIED.

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

• Diamond locked this topic