SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Medley (However shown in Sourcebans as "Alt account")'s Unban Appeal

Medley

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: Medley (However shown in Sourcebans as "Alt account")
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:756250306
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:756250306
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
Discord Handle: Medley#8310

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF

What staff member issued the punishment: Most Likely JD

Ban Reason: "Perm ban evading"

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: During discussions with server staff regarding my ban on the Killzone Gaming Skill Surf Server, it was brought to my attention that some members believe I am an alternate account of someone permanently banned from KZG, using this account to evade punishment. I would like to clarify that I am not an alternate account of anyone.

Several reasons were given to support the belief that I am an alternate account, including my new name and account on KZG, low hours on KZG and CS:GO in general, quick rank rising within the network, and setting server records in such low hours. However, I have extensive experience in surfing from playing on RSurf, a competitive game on Roblox. This experience allowed me to quickly learn the fundamentals of surfing and contest times on KZG, leading to my rapid progression in the rankings.

As I progressed on KZG, I started to achieve top records on maps without much effort. This led me to start grinding for world records, with the first one being on Tequila, where I took around 0.5 seconds off the old record. However, it was my record on Training School that caused major red flags among staff, as this map has been one-tricked by top surfers and taking it down in the manner that I did would be near impossible. This record, along with other reasons mentioned earlier, led some to believe I am an alternate account.

I would like to emphasize that I spend a lot of time in SaveLoc learning the maps, and I never just full send runs. Instead, I save my location until I know the world record route or have locked in a top record on a map before attempting a full send run. This can be verified by players who have spectated me during my runs.

Lastly, I would like to address the nature of my account. I try to remain as private as possible due to the experiences I have seen on KZG and how others with a similar identity as mine have been treated. Therefore, I do not use my microphone in the server and only interact with other players through text chat. While I understand that this may come off as suspicious to some, this is just who I am as a person.

I hope this clarifies any misunderstandings and provides a better understanding of my situation. While I understand that the belief that I am an alternate account may still make some hesitant to unban me, I assure you that I am not and I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to continue playing on KZG.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

Do you have any other Steam accounts? Could you provide their details please.

7 hours ago, Skoll said:

Do you have any other Steam accounts? Could you provide their details please.

I do not have any other Steam accounts.

• Skoll locked this topic