SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Reporting user : Dandy♔

FrozenOrbs

The user : Dandy♔, also known as an Admin for what I know as Combat Surf hosted by Killzonegaming gave me a warning about providing mic spam to the server which I did not here him and continued talking so I was given a 5 minute mute. This is understandable and I apologise for spamming with music in the background of my mic whilst playing. 

(Rule 8. states not to play music over your mic unless you have Admins permission) 

Further into the game I started spectating the Admin and noticed aim assist being used by him whilst using a negev locking on to people so I questioned him in chat, as I was muted "Admin is using cheats?" and he did reply with "Cheats?". I waited till I was un-muted and continued to question why he is using cheats and wanted to file a report so I was pointed towards here alt tabbed out of the game. When I went back to the game to ask which ban report to select, himself and another user were joking about how they use cheats and I asked if he knows all the rules, (Being an admin he should) of course he said yes, well it is obviously untrue.

(Rule 22. States Do not joke about having any sort of hacks, if you are seen doing so Admins will assume this is true) 

I told Dandy He was breaking the rule and he replied with "I do not give a flying fuck" 

I did not know users, especially new people are being treated with such sarcasm and care-less words. Nether the less I am Filing this report for the Admin :  Dandy♔ cheating in combat surf and not following the rules properly and think that this matter should not be treated lightly as it reflects poorly on the server knowing that what could possibly be all Admins can do what they want, which is true too an extend if they follow the rules but some people find it "unfair" that people with such power on a server that is there for fun is being abused by Players like Dandy.

P.s I do not want this post resolved by the Admin : Dandy himself and do not want negative comments on this post :)

Sincerely ~ FrozenOrbs, Smfc road to global! CGO Profile! http://au.cybergamer.com/profile/351040/FrozenOrbsGaming/

If these allegations are true then I'm sure the senior staff will talk with @dandy about his actions. can you provide any evidence about what happened for example a screenshot or footage?

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'sirtron' wrote:
If these allegations are true then I'm sure the senior staff will talk with @dandy about his actions. can you provide any evidence about what happened for example a screenshot or footage?

I'm sure all the users in the combat surf server will laugh about it, but No I was alt tabbed trying to get this report down ASAP before it becomes "A thing of the past" I can try get some footage in the future when he doesn't notice but I'm sure he will be more cautious if he does use cheats/hacks...

Ok ok... let me get things started. I have 3 witnesses all well known to the combat surf community ( @jinxx,@ron and @menma ). He started to sing with music playing in the background so i warned him through mic verbally which everyone later agreed to me warning him. He proceeded to continue to i muted him for 5 minutes once the mute was done i have him another mute (20mins) for continuous mic spamming and hot micing. I made a joke about hacking because of how absurd you are by making this claim with little to no evidence this abuse is completely false and i believe nothing more needs to be said.

Although i do see me "cheating" as a compliment. Also please remove your quotes by me since you want to keep this a "formal abuse report" Please provide correct evidence.
Thank You.

'Dandy' wrote:
Ok ok... let me get things started. I have 3 witnesses all well known to the combat surf community ( @jinxx,@ron and @menma ). He started to sing with music playing in the background so i warned him through mic verbally which everyone later agreed to me warning him. He proceeded to continue to i muted him for 5 minutes once the mute was done i have him another mute (20mins) for continuous mic spamming and hot micing. I made a joke about hacking because of how absurd you are by making this claim with little to no evidence this abuse is completely false and i believe nothing more needs to be said.

Although i do see me "cheating" as a compliment. Also please remove your quotes by me since you want to keep this a "formal abuse report" Please provide correct evidence.
Thank You.

My report was not for the mute you gave too me, I admitted to being in the wrong if you read it, it was about you cheating which I will get evidence eventually along with the fact your not following the rules as an admin, also you just agreed to making a joke about hacking when it clearly states not to joke about hacking/cheating... so the only abuse is towards your rank...

I do not have "proof" of you cheating / hacking but all this joking about "If he is cheating he's bad at it" etc shouldn't be aloud otherwise people will follow in your footsteps joking about it and will get banned from the server then have proof of these comments saying "admin's can joke about it, so why can't we break the rules?"

'Dandy' wrote:
Of course i would joke about it!! how absurd can you be to accuse me without evidence bahaha

Well your not a good example too the community being an admin if that is your thoughts thinking it's okey to not follow the rules. I will get evidence don't worry :)

Alright bud when you get evidence come talk to me because i don't hack and everyone on the community knows it

I even gave you the benefit of the doubt and told you how exactly to make an abuse report when it was directed towards me... and i was being all but disrespectful towards you

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search