SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JUMP] g's Unban Appeal

kones

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: g
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34443341
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:1:34443341
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
Discord Handle: dapplaunch#8124

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? JUMP
What server did you receive the punishment on? JUMP KZG

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: I don't see my name

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I don't know why I was banned? I literally joined the server and it banned me automatically? my cmd logs

0: Reinitialized 3 predictable entities
"cl_righthand" = "1" client archive ss - Use right-handed view models.
"volume" = "0.7" ( def. "1.0" ) min. 0.000000 max. 1.000000 archive - Sound volume
"cl_righthand" = "0" ( def. "1" ) client archive ss - Use right-handed view models.
"use" isn't a valid key
"cl_righthand" = "0" ( def. "1" ) client archive ss - Use right-handed view models.
L 05/17/2023 - 12:10:37: rcon from "xx:54793": Bad Password
Bad RCON password
Bad RCON password
Error reading file materials/panorama/images/map_icons/screenshots/1080p/bhop_wave_fixed.png.
Bad RCON password
Bad RCON password
Bad RCON password
Lost RCON connection, please retry command
Lost RCON connection, please retry command (WSAENOTSOCK)
Disconnect: Added to banned list.
Disconnect: Added to banned list.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

Edited by kones

The Pirate Bay (sometimes abbreviated as TPB) is an online index of digital content of entertainment media and software.[1] Founded in 2003 by Swedish think tank Piratbyrån, The Pirate Bay allows visitors to search, download, and contribute magnet links and torrent files, which facilitate peer-to-peer, file sharing among users of the BitTorrent protocol.

The Pirate Bay has sparked controversies and discussion about legal aspects of file sharing, copyright, and civil liberties and has become a platform for political initiatives against established intellectual property laws as well as a central figure in an anti-copyright movement.

As there's no ban associated with your account on sourcebans, this appears to have been a technical issue on the server side. Have you attempted to play since this occurred?

If it's a continuing issue, this may be easier to deal with in a discord ticket, if you are on the KZG discord.

I'm now able to play on the server - I'm guessing it was a temporary ban of some sort.

The only reason I can think of is having hitman.pro installed (anti-malware software) with keystroke encryption turned on. There is a small bug where if you maximize a window, each key pressed will translate to the "jibberish" keys, and pressing WASD keys led to something absurd being sent to the csgo window.

Interesting. Anyway, I'll close this for now. If this happens again, it would probably be better to make a discord ticket and I can link you in with one of our devs or more technical people to see if they can identify the issue and help solve it.

• Skoll locked this topic