SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[𝐀𝐈𝐌] kiph's ᴜɴʙᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʟ

kiphs

Kiph's Ban Appeal

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: kiph
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:606272124
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_1:1:606272124
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: N/A
Discord Handle: username#XXXX

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? 1v1 arena / aim
What server did you receive the punishment on? KZG | 1v1 Arena | 128tick | Ranks | Skins |

What staff member issued the punishment: N/A

Ban Reason: Wallhack

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: Now, I had written this appeal just recently, I got denied. I most definitely used ChatGPT. It was lazy and dishonest of me and I apologise. Let's give this another go.

This is me speaking from the heart, no artificial intelligence. I fluffed up, I used ESP and chams in a 1v1 match against random players, not because I wanted the edge over my opponent, primarily because I was bored. That seems to be mostly everyone's reason, that being said, being bored is no excuse to ruin another player's experience. I was using n****lose.cc and came from an HvH server thinking I wouldn't get banned, unbeknownst to me, one of your admin's was spectating me. I'm sure he saw me tracing players through walls (I wasn't the smartest cheater).

My appeal is this; KZG is a wonderful server, very good server pop and plugins, I hope to play again.

I am truly sorry. I was dishonest in my gameplay and other players suffered for it, whatever the outcome of this appeal I will accept it. Whatever needs to be changed I'll change it.

Thank you.

-kiphs

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

Edited by kiphs

• kiphs changed the title to [𝐀𝐈𝐌] kiph's ᴜɴʙᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʟ

Hey Kiph,

Unfortunately, appeals can only be made once every 3 months. Due to this, I will be DENYING this appeal. Being a bit lazy the first time round has bitten you in the butt. Since you've been honest and owned up to your AI usage, I'm going to start your 3 months from the time you submitted your original appeal. You can appeal again on August the 20th. Please note that if you appeal before this date it will be automatically disregarded. I shall see you again in a few months.

Cheers.

Sm0key#2809

"There is only one thing more important than how we spend our time, and that is who we spend it on"

• Sm0key locked this topic