SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Herb Shaman's Moderator Application

Herb_Shaman

Current Steam Name: Herb Shaman
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51538483
Discord Handle: DISCORD#4655

Description of myself: Love a good game of retakes and aims, been active on your server for the past few years. Nice friendly guy usually in a lobby with different people thought i would give it a go.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Fair and Just
Friendly
Active

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: 

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 1 days 10:07:56 hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by Herb_Shaman
steam id

• Bot

Hi Herb_Shaman,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey Herb, just letting you know that the SteamID part of your application is not filled out, and therefore we cannot identify your steam account.
Please use https://steamid.kzg.gg/ to identify your SteamID, and edit your post to make the changes.

Hope this helps and good luck with your application.

• Like 1

Jxice
AIM Admin

Steam
Discord: ecixj

-rep

Hey Herb, glad I could help out with your SteamID.

When having a look at your application, I can see that you have some real qualities to your credit. Although, it is for the reason that you only have 1 day and 10 hours played on our AIM servers, do not have anyone filled in for a vouch (which GREATLY increases the likelihood in joining the team), as well as the fact that I do not recognise your username, that I therefore cannot give you a positive praise.

I would recommend playing more on our servers as a whole, while focusing your time on Retakes #1 as that is where you are most likely to meet staff and get to know people in the community. Interacting with that said community on the discord and here on the forums could also increase your chances of becoming a staff member. And it is through these connections where vouches become available and can aid in the acceptance of you application.
Unfortunately I cannot give you a +rep yet for the reasons stated above. But I DO NOT discourage you from keeping on persisting and trying to become more widely known and connected with the community.

Good luck with your application!

• Like 1

Jxice
AIM Admin

Steam
Discord: ecixj

Thanks for the reply and tips I look forward to meeting new people and meet the greater community.

Hey Herb! 

Thanks for your interest in apply to be a member of our staff team!

Upon looking more into your application in terms of playtime, chat logs etc you do seem like a genuine, nice guy. However I do agree with what Jxice has said. As I personally don't know who you are nor have I interacted with you I am not willing to give you a +rep at this time. This being said I am also not giving it a -rep. 

I do also recommend spending more time getting to know the aim community as a whole and forming some bonds throughout the community. 

I look forward to seeing you more! 

Best of luck with your application. 

-Neutral

-Kora

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

-neutral

Hi Herb, unfortunately I cannot in good conscience give you a +rep on your application, since, as Jxice said, I do not recognise your name nor recall having interacted with you in any of the AIM servers recently. Your play time isn't huge, but it's not too bad, and your lack of bans or comm bans is obviously a good thing, but without any players or staff to vouch for you/provide more information, it will make it really hard for staff to give you a positive vote on your application. 

As previously said, upping your play time, interacting in voice chat and getting to know staff and regular players will really help you in the future if you decide to apply again a bit later on. I can see from your session history that you play more on 1v1 servers than you do on retake/executes, which is obviously fine, but most staff are less active in the 1v1 scene also. You also seem to have a lot of short sessions (15-30 min), which is fine depending on your other time commitments, but especially on Retakes #1, this would equate to less than 1 map played, which makes the chances of running into staff when they're online or people getting to know you  better quite low. 

Good luck with your application.

On 09/06/2023 at 3:07 PM, Herb_Shaman said:

Thanks for the reply and tips I look forward to meeting new people and meet the greater community.

Jxice summed it up well.
I'm sure you can understand that, without knowing more about you as a player - all we have to go by is one sentence 😞
I'd recommend hanging out in Retakes #1 (its where most staff play) and getting to know some regulars, don't be hesitant to use your mic, all most of us are friendly :3

For now its a -neutral however like others have said, just need to get to know you a bit better first.

I'll also add - have a look at some accepted applications here to get a better idea of what we're looking for.

DENIED

Hey mate, unfortuantely not enough effort went into this application to consider you for a staff member. We also require applicants to have more play-time so you can get to know the community better. Feel free to apply again in the future with a more thought-out application and when you rack up some more time in the server.

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

• Samuukxs locked this topic