SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ketamine Kowboy's Moderator Application

Sparkey

Current Steam Name: Ketamine Kowboy 
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198986630095 
Discord Handle: Sparkey#2308

Description of myself: I'm from Australia and am currently in year 11 and perusing an ASBA, I enjoy going to the gym and am currently training for my third powerlifting competition. I've been playing KZG servers regularly since 2019, I mainly surf, but will occasionally play some other modes like 1v1, Retakes, and Bhop.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I have six months experience as a Senior moderator, and Community Director for a large RUST server group with player counts often exceeding 2000 players over 30 servers, in this role I did chat moderation, discord moderation, and ticket processing, as well as review of moderator applications, conducted interviews for accepted applicants, and preformed trainings for applicants that made it past the interview stage to become an junior moderator. In my community director role I was the community director for the AU Servers, in this role I managed and scheduled community events, and conducted community open discussions. The server group is called Nexus Online Services, and manages servers for Rustacademy, AndySoIam, and fancy orb servers.  

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I often spend time in the surf servers helping newer players, and have generally been a positively contributing member of the KZG community for a few years now.  

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 12 Days, 2 Hours, 18 Minutes, 17 Seconds  

Vouching staff member/s: N/a
Vouching player/s: N/a

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: Yes
I have read the Community Rules: Yes

Are you currently a staff member of another community: No

Edited by Sparkey
First application had a glitch, support ticket #Fourm-Application-Sparkey, is my current ticket regarding the glitch

• Sparkey changed the title to Ketamine Kowboy's Moderator Application
  • JDee locked this topic