SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] ☆ Sky-Fly ☆'s Moderator Application

Sky2k

Current Steam Name: ☆ Sky-Fly ☆
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150840922
Discord Handle: SKY-FLY#1486

Description of myself: I love playing Csgo at nights after work or in the weekends when im not riding my yamaha r7ho I love the kzg community been nothing but helpful and friendly the whole time iv been playing on the servers, im not the best player but having fun is whats important

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Super friendly guy willing to help players when I can, I like to play on servers where there is fair gameplay and the rules are listened to.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I have helped get cheaters and rule breakers banned by either using !calladmin and if no admin responds by messaging one and showing them with evidence if someone flanks I will message in chat that its not allowed as its against server rules and if they ignore me and keep doing it I then procced to contact an admin.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 5 days 11:52:03 hours

Vouching staff member/s: Jesse, G00S3, Deftly, disfknguy and jxice
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by Sky2k
New vouch from jcixe

• Bot

Hi Sky2k,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

+rep

I have given Sky a +rep on previous occasions when he has applied to be a mod, and I will do so again. He is still playing regularly, is still fun and friendly in the server, I have not seen him be toxic towards anyone, continues to have no bans, and has taken on board previous advice given by myself and other staff members to help his application this time. Having previously had a staff application denied, I have not seen him whinge about it or complain, but has waited the 3 months and applied again sensibly. I believe these are all good things to be taken into consideration with this current application. Having continued to chat to/get to know him outside of KZG servers, he seems just as chill/friendly off the servers as he is on them. I believe he will be a good addition to the mod team, and genuinely wants to help make the community a better place to be.

Good luck with your application.

Seen you on retake a fair bit, even before I took a bit of a cs break. You look to be a decent player who can easily spot even closet cheaters. +rep, my slime.

Say that to me again and I'll kiss you on the mouth

0fa.jpg

+rep

Hey Sky, there’s not much to say. You practically live on the retakes servers, and have either used the !calladmin or gotten in contact with me more times than I can count. As well as having no bans (comm or game) over your time on the servers, you've been nothing but nice to me throughout our relationship, and I can say that you're a genuine and chill guy who would make a perfect addition to the staffing team if your application is accepted.

Good luck with your application!

Jxice
AIM Admin

Steam
Discord: ecixj

I'm pleased to inform you that this application has been ACCEPTED. Please reach out to me on discord at your earliest convenience.

Congratulations.

Edited by Sm0key

Sm0key#2809

"There is only one thing more important than how we spend our time, and that is who we spend it on"

• Sm0key locked this topic