SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Pluto's Moderator Application

Plooto

Current Steam Name: Pluto
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91253012
Discord Handle: pl.u.to

Description of myself: I am an avid surfer who is taking a break from the improvement grind and have been hanging out on the lower tier servers such as Easy2. I have been on KZG long enough to witness too many mic-spammers, racists, and trolls to not apply for staff. My past two staff applications have been denied: The first for being seen as a troll (which I still dispute), and the second because I did not have enough call admins or vouching players. I have since worked on my shortcomings by calling admin on players mic spamming, being racist and evading. I also have vouching players below.

I have a strong ethical compass, superb communication skills, and I type at over 100wpm so I can bang out console commands as needed.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I know the rules of KZG very well and understand the context of skill surf. This allows me to differentiate between serious 'beef' and 'trolling' versus a 'little bit of banter' which has historically been an issue with some staff members (although this has notably improved recently.)

With my surf experience, I would easily be able to help new players that gravitate to the lower tier servers with higher population counts.

Honestly, all I want to be able to do is mute people that are mic spamming.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Previous moderator. VIP. Calladmins. Teaching new players.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: Over 100 hours.

Vouching staff member/s: Tasty Taco, Sam|
Vouching player/s: Console, Jary, Nakata, Wranger, Duffman, Hayden, Prometheus, Dennis, Andromeda, Daichi

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by Plooto

• Bot

Hi Plooto,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

I just rocked up on this and it caught my eye! 😉

I've been in the server(s) with Pluto honestly I don't know much about him on a personal level. With a few discussions with him he seemed to keep a level head. Its uncommon to find someone with a high level of emotional intelligence. The server is getting a bit loud and TOS type of discussions it would be nice to have a common player be a staff, I think he would be a nice fit. He has connections to many regular players which gives him the opportunity of moving between servers without feeling like it's a chore, as his friends will be mixed between them. 

Pluto would be a really good mod, I vouch for him to have some more authority. great bloke but big thumbs

Hi Pluto,

I'm pleased to accept your application. Contact me on discord at your earliest convenience ( Skoll#0809 ) and we can set up a time to go through the normal induction process.

• Skoll locked this topic