SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] catboy cutie :3's Unban Appeal

malace

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: catboy cutie :3
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:435939121
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:435939121
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: STEAM_0:1:778203825
Discord Handle: malaces (no hashtag new disc update)

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AIM
What server did you receive the punishment on? 1v1 Arena

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: Main account: Duplicate account || Alt Account: Multi-Hack

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I understand my alt was banned as I was on the same IP. I do admit to multihack on my alt account however I was wondering if this could be reduced to a temporary ban on my main (STEAM_0:0:435939121) as I regret hacking and will not do the same again on KZG or any other servers. I don't mind the length of the ban just that it will be unbanned at some point. Thank you for considering

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey malace,

Whilst I appreciate your honesty on the matter, I'm sure you understand what my answer here will be. Not nearly enough time has passed for me to consider lifting the ban. All bans of this type remain permanent and are reviewed when appeals are made, like right now. However not even 2 months has passed, so, I will be denying this appeal.

You are free to appeal again in 3 months time,

Cheers.

Sm0key#2809

"There is only one thing more important than how we spend our time, and that is who we spend it on"

• Sm0key locked this topic