SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] ඞauntie bongo <3's Moderator Application

auntie bongo

Current Steam Name: ඞauntie bongo <3
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:226365370
Discord Handle: bongoson

Description of myself: Just a bloke that likes to surf and have a chat. I've been playing cs:go since early 2020, first surfed late that year, and I've loved it ever since. Love to help people out on surf by teaching or supporting.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Been pretty active recently and I'm always willing to help people out, be that a surf problem or if people are causing issues. I always try and treat everyone equally regardless of external factors (race, sex, skill level, etc). I like to let people have their banter and conversations but if people start crossing the line then I won't hesitate to stamp out the unnecessary over-the-top stuff. I never try to be toxic either so that's one area I'm happy to be lacking in.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I love to help people surf, whether that be giving advice or showing people how to do stuff if they ask, I'll usually report mic spammers and I don't try to stir stuff up, always just chilling in the server and try to contribute to conversations. I just like to try bring a good vibe to surf whenever I'm online.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 163 hours, 19 mins and 32 sec

Vouching staff member/s: n/a, some might know me but i don't know which ones would
Vouching player/s: JMac, Jazza, Keeza, and loads of others

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by auntie bongo
gender didnt show up, just added it in

• Bot

Hi auntie bongo,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• auntie bongo changed the title to [SKILL SURF] ඞauntie bongo <3's Moderator Application

Hi auntie bongo, thanks for your interest in a mod position on the Skill team.

We're always looking for new staff members, but there are a few things I personally really want to see on a staff application that you don't have. You don't currently have any vouches from staff, and you've never used the !calladmin command. I don't view the staff recommendation as a hard requirement, but I do want anyone applying for the position to have used the !calladmin command at least a couple of times. It demonstrates that you're already familiar with, and able to use the enforcement tools available to you as a player. Otherwise, this is a decent app, and you are a player in good standing on our servers.

I really appreciate your interest, but I'm going to deny this for now. I hope this doesn't discourage you too much. I'd really like for you to come back in a couple of months and make a new app, and I'd love to see you use !calladmin if you see any issues with players on server.

• Skoll locked this topic