SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Apollo+--'s Moderator Application

xApollo

Current Steam Name: Apollo+--
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:113590405
Discord Handle: apolloappo

{field_name_176} {field_value_176}

Description of myself: I am a positive, friendly person and am an off and on surfer mainly play styles also got a few group ones

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Previous admin one of the best to ever do it Xd, mainly play on easy2 and have only seen 3 or 4 staff on so can help to moderate when needed, helpful player

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Previous admin, also am helpful to new players on improving and other areas such as binds commands etc

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 65days

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: c44nsole+--

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi xApollo,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hi Apollo,

I'm pleased to accept your application. Contact me on discord at your earliest convenience ( secondskoll ) and we can set up a time to go through the normal induction process.

• Skoll locked this topic