SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] klxssi's Moderator Application

Toaster

Current Steam Name: klxssi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50782977
Discord Handle: klxssi

Description of myself: big surf fan.
only reason i play csgo is for surfing.
lol what else can i put?
i like to eat and surf lol

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: ive had staff experience on a different game called garrys mod but i know the basics of how to be a good staff member and how to treat people based on punishments.
i can be very active as much as you need me to be.
im also very friendly.
im also british

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: none so far.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: i cant find my name but around 30+ hours i can assume.

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: YES, a garrys mod community.

• Bot

Hi Toaster,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Toaster,

We appreciate your interest in a staff position on KZG Skill servers, but unfortunately your hours don't meet our current requirements. If you use !rank on server and look at your profile, that is how you can accurately see your hours on our Skill servers.

For a strong staff application I'd really like to see you use the !calladmin command on server when you see an issue, have a good amount of hours on your account (100+), and have a vouch from current staff or well known players.

Skill can be a really volatile server group, and knowing your way around it is really important when you become staff. Thanks again for your interest, I hope you apply again in a couple of months.

• Skoll locked this topic