SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] DonEcho ||'s Unban Appeal

ZeroT

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: DonEcho ||
Steam ID: STEAM_76561198211250351
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_76561198211250351
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
Discord Handle: _____6600

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AIM
What server did you receive the punishment on? KZG | Retakes #1

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: Mutli-Hack

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I admit to doing something stupid back then in the past, but now when I wanted to play with my friends again I tried to joined them but I forgot I was banned.. So with my sincere apology I hope to get unbanned from the server. I'm now a clean player that doesn't use 3rd party programs to affect other player gameplay.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey ZeroT/DonEcho

I believe enough time has passed, I hope you have learnt your lesson. Please don't make me regret my decision. I will be ACCEPTING this appeal, I look forward to seeing you on the servers. Any problems, please reach out via a ticket on our discord. 

Cheers.

Sm0key#2809

"There is only one thing more important than how we spend our time, and that is who we spend it on"

• Sm0key locked this topic