SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Randal's Moderator Application

Randal

Current Steam Name: Randal
Steam ID: STEAM_76561198118962265
Discord Handle: Randal#5922

Description of myself: Qualified Mechanical Engineer.
Surfing on KZG for 8? years now. I started as a little toxic gamer and had man PAST interactions with the lovely staff of the server - mostly .Dex. No admins are online in the late hours of the night-early morning, when a lot of people think it's a great idea to mic spam until everyone's head just about explodes. I am close to being the RANK 1 DRIFT KING GAMER. I am a mechanical engineer and project manager / estimator that serves various fuel, mining & bitumen industries within Queensland

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I am an active player, I enjoy helping newer and more advanced players to either A) learn how to surf or B) find / help people with new skips. I am friendly and active and always up for a chat. Given my past I know how to best deal with toxicity / attention-seeking and want to make the community a better place.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I have helped many new and old surfers with learning to fundamentals or new skips - even at the expense of my own records. I have been playing on this server for almost 8 years and try my best to make others have as good of an experience as possible.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 13 days 04:46:11 hours

Vouching staff member/s: No admins are actively on or make themselves known - hence my application
Vouching player/s: .Dex (former admin), Doshi (Former admin), Duffman, Coffee, Levi (rank 2 surfer - lost to KSF 😞 ) & Lizerd

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by Randal

• Bot

Hi Randal,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey man,just out of curiosity did you have an old forums account. Can see you've been around since 2016 surf days. Nice to see an old player come back into the community. Wish you best of luck with your application!

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

Hi Randal, thanks for your interest in a mod position on the Skill team.

We're always looking for new staff members, but there are a couple of things I want to see in a  staff app that you don't have here. The main one is that you've only used the !calladmin command once in the last three years. I want anyone applying for staff to have used the !calladmin command at least a couple of times. It shows some level of activity, and demonstrates that you're already familiar with, and able to use the enforcement tools available to you as a player. Otherwise, this is a great app, and you are a player in good standing on our servers (ignoring the past - which is firmly in the past I hope).

I really appreciate your interest, but I'm going to deny this for now. I hope this doesn't discourage you too much. I'd really like for you to come back in a couple of months and make a new app, and I'd love to see you use !calladmin if you see any issues with players on server.

• Skoll locked this topic