SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] kiphs's Unban Appeal

kiphs

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: kiphs
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:606272124
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_1:1:606272124
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: N/A
Discord Handle: kiphs

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AIM
What server did you receive the punishment on? KZG | 1v1 Arena | 128tick | Ranks | Skins | ...

What staff member issued the punishment: N/A

Ban Reason: Wallhack

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: Hi, I made this appeal quite a while ago, I even set a reminder for the day I would be able to re-appeal. Well, I’ve already made an appeal before but was denied, I was being super lazy and used chatGPT to write my response. This is my writing.

I got banned a very long time ago on this account, I was bored of the game and decided to download some cheats. Nothing to it, I was simply bored. It was not an excuse to ruin another player’s experience. I’ve had significant changes in my life, I’ve worked toward preventing cheating and have become engrossed in the anti-cheat community, I’m even staff at a network on Rust where I encounter and ban cheaters daily.

I’m sure you get the appeals that contain the phrases: “I’ll never do it again”, “I won’t hack again”, “my cat sat on my keyboard and downloaded cheats”.
I’m not here to lie, I’m here to ask for forgiveness, a second chance to hone my skills and enjoy KZG once more.

Thank you, all the best.

- kiphs

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO.

Edited by kiphs