SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[DISCORD] yeetbix (african tribal profile picture)'s Unban Appeal

yeetbix

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: yeetbix (african tribal profile picture)
Steam ID: STEAM_76561198339526929
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_76561198339526929
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: none
Discord Handle: yeetbix.

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? DISCORD
What server did you receive the punishment on? kzg discord

What staff member issued the punishment: Jd

Ban Reason: "annoying"

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: Dear KZG Surf,

I humbly request a second chance and appeal for an unbanning from your Discord server. I acknowledge my previous actions might have been inappropriate or disruptive, but I've since recognized the error of my ways. Over time, I've made personal growth and am committed to being a more responsible and respectful member of the community.

I truly value the KZG Surf community and the relationships I've built there. Unbanning me would allow me to make amends, contribute positively, and show my commitment to a better, more considerate presence. I assure you that my behavior will be different, and I will abide by your server rules diligently.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Yeetbix.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: YES, a bunch of chatlogs saying fuck you to jd so I am guilty but I humbly apologise.

• JDee locked this topic