SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] se7en's Moderator Application

Cemfy

Current Steam Name: se7en
Steam ID: STEAM_76561199467971589
Discord Handle: se7en#7777

Description of myself: Have been playing surf on and off for a few years now, this past year I haven’t really gotten back into it on csgo, and have fallen back into love with the community and surf in general, have got a few top 10s and that has motivated me to keep playing

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I’m quite a layed back person, so I wouldn’t really tolerate too much toxicity in the servers, can take/have a joke with people too and realise if they mean well or are being toxic. Also have a little bit of knowledge about surf that I could help convey onto in the new players that join surf in cs.2

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I have bought a private server as well as vip, private server just so I can play some maps that rarely get voted in and can improve myself.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: Roughly 280+ hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Cemfy,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management