SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Fun/Special Round. IN Combat surf!!!!

B1N

This is similar to jailbreak and how they can have a special round every so often, except it's on surf. obviously it is different in the game types that can be played and the way it could pan out, but it is the closet i can get to explaining it. Admin/Trial on the server at that time, can initiate a vote for the following:

• Slap round - A round where all players are slapped a certain amount of time.
  • 1 hp round - place the players hp to 1
  • knife only round - use of knife only
  • blind round - half blind or fully blind round
  • drug round - everyone on drugs!!!
  • free for all - no team
  • friendly - no damage
This is just to name a few, this could be fun and a way for us the community to gain more players, and have players happy with their choice in the community. 

I believe other servers have done this before, and the are cons despite the mass of pros. The problem with other servers were that the crew were corupt and were point hungry and would call votes every round, That's why it should be a once a game round type scenario.
please consider this idea and think about it and if you can add and game type ideas please comment and add to this idea!!!

Thank you for reading this Post/Thread!!

not 1 hp round because people will just spam pistols and negevs and u wont be able to do anything ( i tried to do it once never made it out of spawn )

Hey @B1N some that I have seen when I played combat surf before is zeus day, Awp only. and I came up with mabey like a tip kind thing where everyone's surfing a 1 person randomly becomes the person in, they knife other t's making the "tippers" team bigger and the "tippers" win by getting everyone that isn't tipped and the "runners" have to stay un-tipped for a amount of time. You could show who's in by glowing the red. Idk I just thought that might be cool
Cheers,
Magic

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

This would be a great idea but what Nosey said everyone will spam negevs and pistols At spawn. I think the others sound like great ideas.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

i believe admins should be given the permission to activate a vote for the round whenever, containing all different rounds but also keeping (default round)