SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Unban Appeal

billlll

Name:  DJ HITLER

Server Banned On: Surfing server?? KZG?

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum):  STEAM_0:0:149994297   

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum):

Date/Time of Ban: Today

Banning Admin (if known): I don't know

Reason for Ban (if known): Ddosing?

Why I should be unbanned: Z9 Leader was trying to get me to ddos Fybiz and i said no so he threanted to ban me on the server and i said no so he ddosed me until i gave him fybiz's ip adress and then i ddosed him so i didnt get ddosed and nor did fybiz, i made a report on him, try and join the server and im banned ::( lease if it was for ddosing ill never do it again, i really like this server and comminuty please

Thrasher i think bill has made a good long appeal saying sorry if anything i think you have a 50 - 50 change at the moment of getting unbanned bill i like to see people like you bill that like the server and really want to take time in there appeal to get unbanned thanks for taking your time to make a nice appeal

ill have to agree with Thrasher here you did DDOS somebody and if you did not know you can actually go to jail for doing that, i believe that you should stay banned for a while to learn your lesson.

thanks
JohnnyO's

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

Agreed with Johhny. You've committed a crime and broken a law. I highly doubt that you will be un-banned anytime soon.

76561198129673465.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search