SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Me getting banned without warning

owenadamant

okay, this is pqnda btw. 
I have been banned on scouts and knives for retalliating to Dope scope's  horrible dirty mouth. he was abusing me in voice chat and I did also, then without warning i have been perm banned, I request an unban and his admin perms to be removed. why do I ask of this? because every god damn time I go onto scouts he is abusing me and others daily. I actually stopped playing on the server because of him (which is why I lost my trial admin perms a while back)

The fact is mate. i told you to stop holding ur fkn mic down coz you didnt listen the first time probably because you were to busy mic spamming to hear it you do not undermine an admin and abuse them because you cannot follow simple rules. you stated a vote was done for music which is why i entered the server in the first place due to claim of mic spam/play music without a vote or admin consent, your response to the request was disgusting verbally assaulting me claim i argue with everyone when your on??? please refer me to these people and evidence of admin abuse.. to my next point i may have been harsh with punishment but disrespecting KZG Admin is a serious offence as we dedicate alot of our time to these server and you could of avoided punishment by not continuing the abuse when the next round started. which you did not i was in TS with fellow admin @Delacey saying if he continues to abuse me i will ban, then the round ended she said are you going to ban i said and i quote" i will give him a chance to stop abusing me or i will" also your activity on Scoutz and your demotion have nothing to do with me you came under the mark for a staff role due to lack of dedication to KZG and its servers and my 3rd and final issue with this is threatening to troll our servers with smurfs or "i have 3 smurfs time to have some fun :p" which can be seen here

http://imgur.com/pgF0GEm

if you are considered for a unban i recommend viewing the server rules and understanding them. at this point i believe your ban is needed to show you what the rules are there for and not to abuse an Admin

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

Denied.

Openly claiming that you are going to evade a ban by using an alt account
Didnt use template: http://killzonegaming.com/showthread.php?tid=32
"i have 3 smurfs time to have some fun :p"
You will be IP banned.

Closed.

giphy (4).gif

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search