SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Can we add !vote_kick (name)?

Kronic

Is i just me or is there a lot of people getting angry at the people coming on the 1v1 server from overseas just joining because of the !ws !knife?
I was just wondering if there is a way to do something like this, and make it so its up to the people on the server to kick or not? 
If this isn't allowed here I can delete the post.

- Kroni

There have been many suggestions for this idea and each time it gets declined. Although the intentions are good it will never work, the power will get abused, for example people will get kicked for being young or just having a problem with someone on the server.

would be abused by players people would group against people so on and so on, as to why we have staff to do this. @skyprah in the past mentioned to me he could make the server AU/NZ so we could avoid the high ping players as i have had this problem also where they are not lagging on their screen but when i view them in game laggy as.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

The thought of !votekick has come up a lot of times, although it has been denied every time as it can be abused. Although another thought was a high ping auto kick plugin (above 250). I disagree with votekick but auto high ping kicker would fix the problem just fine :)

giphy (4).gif

@Thrasher would the high ping kicker, kick you instantly because I know that I sometimes have spikes that go to 1200 ping but for 5 seconds

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

'Magic' wrote:
@Thrasher would the high ping kicker, kick you instantly because I know that I sometimes have spikes that go to 1200 ping but for 5 seconds

Gives you 3 warnings before it would kick you

"WARNING: Your ping is too high, you will be kicked. 1/3"

something like that

giphy (4).gif

A auto kick is already enabled on 1v1 however u have 3 tries to get it down before getting kicked which is all we need, if the instant kick is ever enbaled people that get 250+ping from a lag spike they will get kicked instatly which will piss alot of people off.

• 1 month later...

What about votekick for VIPs?
There are a lot of VIPs on servers and they are mostly respective. I've never seen an abusive VIP member on any server.

76561198094955365.png

Don't think it's needed now. The original problem of high pingers has been solved. The only other reason to need it would be abuser's and rule breakers, both of which would need admin attention to take appropriate action.

'drugz' wrote:
There are a lot of VIPs on servers and they are mostly respective. I've never seen an abusive VIP member on any server.

Never been on jailbreak then! It would still get abused the younger vips would get peer pressured into votekicking someone

A Fossil of the past

U9bsnjc.gif

I feel as if this will get abused to the max and all kids such as myself will get kicked for being young but for people that are delaying i would not see the problem with kicking them i feel as if it was to get implemented maybe have !votekick reason so if it is a bad reason they could get punished but for that i could see many people lying

'.exe' wrote:
drugz wrote:

Never been on jailbreak then! It would still get abused the younger vips would get peer pressured into votekicking someone

I have been on the Jailbreak server, they may be annoying, but not abusive.
76561198094955365.png