SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Abusive chat

Naga

Hey I was just wondering is their punishment involved in members that abuse others for no particular reason?????? Because I was in a game with an admin and the only thing he could do was kick him, The troll kept joining back and abusing everyone. It will just be good knowing these peasants get the right punishment

Thanks.
Harry

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

If someone is abusing they will get banned. It could of been a Mod which means he can't ban.
Next time this happens try record or get screen shots of the abuse and he will get a punishment.

capture evidence get their (steam id). make a ban appeal.
you have little to no information about the situation or who is was we would prefer to mute these individuals for substantial amount of time to stop the spam of abuse

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

'DopeScope' wrote:
capture evidence get their (steam id). make a ban appeal.
you have little to no information about the situation or who is was we would prefer to mute these individuals for substantial amount of time to stop the spam of abuse

Ok fair enough, I wasn't planning to make an appeal was just curious to see whether or not these types of people get banned or at least temp banned. Thanks :)

it depends on the context of abuse really mate as in if they are stating to ddos you or KZG server, death threats, very negative racist comments ect these will be taking into consideration and appropriate actions will be taking if you find this happening to you feel free to add me on steam and i can sort the situations out :) or record or screenshot evidence and we can all few the case

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

Hey @Naga

If you ever see anyone abusing players or generally breaking rules then feel free to add me on steam and let me know :) An alternative way is to get screenshots/video proof of it and make a thread on forums. Thanks!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/LiftedOG

giphy (4).gif

if they are mic spamming or spamming chat or abusing ask the admin/moderator to /mute or /gag all trials and full staff have access to this as far as I'm aware.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'sirtron' wrote:
if they are mic spamming or spamming chat or abusing ask the admin/moderator to /mute or /gag all trials and full staff have access to this as far as I'm aware.

Too easy man, thanks for letting me know :)

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search