SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

!BIG IDEAS!

Haz

NEW IDEAS FOR 1v1

Firstly there should be a better ranking system for example, If someone is ranked 2 on the server and has just joined the will be put into arena 10 will people that  are rank 1000 and higher will be in arena 8-10 and will lose 1-5 matches to people way out of their skill level. Therefore there should be a system in place to position higher ranked players into arena 1 - 5 when then join the server.
Secondly there should be more player slots in the server as only 10 arena is just to little. There should be at lest 30 player slots (15 arenas) as people that are ranked 3000 are competing againist people ranked 1000 and up. Also having more player slots will also stop people waiting 5mins to get into 1v1, just recently I tried joining 1v1 and it was full, I watched 3 youtube videos and i finally got in or in some ocasions I join the server with 19/20 slots and just make it in. I do realise that changing the player slots is a hard and time consuming job, and thats why its only a idea.
Now if your lazy and don't want to read this, I made dot points for you.
  • Better ranking system for high ranked players to start of in higher arenas such as arena 1 for players ranked from 1 to 250.
  • More player slots to cut the time to the server when full.

I don't really have a opinion on your first idea, but basically regarding more player slots I don't see why not. 1v1 is getting quite popular and is full a lot of the time.

I agree with the 2nd one, but I'm not sure if it's possible for a arena server to have 30 slots.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

'Haz' wrote:
If your not sure about the first one its basically like competing against a Global when your dmg or your competing against a smurf basically.
Yeah but ur challenging ur self and when u vs higher ranks u improve more.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search