SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

EasySurf/Admin's

Fybiz

Surf:
Hi there reader i was just wondering in my mind just thinking of idea's and i thought well its a surf server right then you should make like a player hat but it goes on your feat and it would be a surf board it just seems to be something that i think would make the server a lot better and maybe a skate board and related stuff to surfing.

Admin's:
So for the admins on the surf server i think you need more at the moment there is so many mic spammers and they are not stopping because they know there is no admins and i have to keep asking for admins from other servers to come on surf and maybe msg an owner to come mute them because a lot of them are just getting away with a lot of this stuff 

Thanks for reading...

Yes we do need more staff for Surf that is why they are currently accepting new staff to surf, we just need to get the right people to do the job

thanks
JohnnyO's

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search